Now Shipping - Amazing New LabRadar Doppler Radar Chronograph

The writers had a death in the immediate family.

We are hoping to publish in 2 weeks.

Sorry to hear about the loss of a family member. An experience like this makes us realize what is truly important in life and to value the time spent with loved ones.

Looking forward to reading the complete review. Hoping to having the versatility of using the LR beside the barrel, not strapped on it or in front of the gun.

We received our test unit and gave it a quick try before sending it on to Jeff Brozovich who will be writing a very detailed review.

We found it easy to get up and running and got accurate muzzle velocities. The video (which is on the LabRadar page at our store - HERE) was very helpful. Everything from the packaging to the instructions to the fit and finish of the product was outstanding. We especially liked the Bench Top Mounting Plate.

We still expect to receive our first big shipment in May.

For someone placing a new order today we are estimating a July ship date.

So, let me see, you posted that you got the"test" unit on April 20th, and here it is June 10th with no shipment in sight....if I didnt know better I would tend to think this thing dosent exist.....oh well back to sleep and dreaming...

Tell the guy doing the review to take his time since according to their facebook page they have no clue as to when they are getting them

MyLabradar When we have a firm delivery date we will open the website to pre-orders. As of now we do not know when we will receive more units. I am sure it will be august at the earliest
Like · June 8 at 5:01pm

Tell the guy doing the review to take his time since according to their facebook page they have no clue as to when they are getting them

MyLabradar When we have a firm delivery date we will open the website to pre-orders. As of now we do not know when we will receive more units. I am sure it will be august at the earliest
Like · June 8 at 5:01pm

And still no information .......

Since we didn't get any feedback on the actual tests of the unit, and no info a deliveries, I am guessing there is a problem with them.....are they worth $500+?

This is a totally new product design. When they get the design right and production flaws fixed, I'm buying one. It took Magnetospeed three versions to get the design right. If this company sticks with it, LabRadar will be a great product. We just need to be patient.

You guys are killing me. Every time I get an email notification about a new post in this thread, I think that it's some new delivery info. :D

Good question how can something that doesnt exist be worth 500 or more

You make a good point and the delay is disconcerting, but If performs as claimed I think the price looks reasonable. For me, the overarching comfort is that Len does a very good job of checking out the products he distributes on this site in advance of shipment. I'm not concerned about my preorder, and am anxiously awaiting release.

You guys are killing me. Every time I get an email notification about a new post in this thread, I think that it's some new delivery info. :D
Its coming, when you ask......how's December just in time for Christmas.......2018!

just messing with you.....

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.