nother PA guy here

pdog06

Hey all! I've been lurking around the site off and on for about a year now, and just decided I should join in on the fun. I really like the site, and love to shoot long range. Every year or so me and a group of guys go to Wyoming for some prarie dog hunting and usually get alot of shots in the 6-800 yard range. This year my goal was to get some at or over 1000 yards, but the days we were out there the wind was just too much to play with at that range.

I live south of Lancaster, Pa., and have met at least one member here and have probably chatted with others on other sites I'm sure.

I look forward to joining in on the discussions.

mike

Hi pdog06,

Welcome aboard. I live in Danville Montour County, look me up next spring if you want to get together and do some long range chuck hunting.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

Joel,
Ive admired your work, seeing pics and reading about some of the guns that youve built. I'm a regular over on Savageshooters and alot of those guys have commented on your work.

Kevin,
I met you this summer at the Mainville range. Justin and I are the ones who put together that Savageshooters get-together, where you brought out a bunch of your stuff as well. I was really impressed with your guns(especially watching Justins fiancee shoot the one), and Justin tells me you are building him one as well. I'm sure it will be a tack-driver.

I may have to take you up on your hunting offer. Sounds like it could be fun. I'm trying to find some spots down here to hunt some longer range groundhogs, but alot of the farmers here are Amish and they can be hard to deal with sometimes.

thanks again for the welcome,

mike

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.