Not good News, but,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I learned of this tremendous loss the hard way, made a comment, in his reference, and from another well thought of member, was informed about this. My thoughts and prayers to his family, and to those close. I'm sure he's in the happy hunting grounds now, but all here have benefited from his presence here, and all that he's shared to all of us, at one time or another. He will surely, and sorely be missed.
Bless his family Lord, and help us all heal in every way! 😪🖤

I learned of this tremendous loss the hard way, made a comment, in his reference, and from another well thought of member, was informed about this. My thoughts and prayers to his family, and to those close. I'm sure he's in the happy hunting grounds now, but all here have benefited from his presence here, and all that he's shared to all of us, at one time or another. He will surely, and sorely be missed.
Bless his family Lord, and help us all heal in every way! 😪🖤
Amen Brother

He was only 20 or 30 miles from me but never got to meet. After a few forum posts and pm's, felt like we already knew each other. Figured we would get to meet someday, especially after talking about past and future projects. We had a lot in common. Sands through the hourglass,,,, I will miss him. He would do to ride the river with.
My condolences to the family.

I'm so sorry to hear about JE's passing. He helped me many times, directly or indirectly. Thankfully, I still have his postings here to help in my future problems. I feel less informed just hearing of his passing... My most sincere condolences to his family and friends.

This thread is testament to the greatness of the man. We all can only aspire to have the kind of impact on others that he has. Jerry was a scholar and a gentleman and certainly worthy of the praise that he has received here. We are all better for having known him, he will be missed. Thanks Jerry for everything. RIP

RIP. I haven't been a member of this group long, went back and read some of his posts, and this is a loss for everyone. Great guy who was always willing to share his knowledge and experience. My condolences to the family.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.