Nosler Brass

Snowbird

Does nosler still make 7mm rem mag brass anymore? I can't seem to find it in stock online anywhere. most stores that list their brass show all calibers on backorder. did they have a factory burn down or something?

Sorry, that's what I meant to say. I use both brass interchangeably. I've been using Norma on my wsm for years and have had great luck. Just can't seem to find it in 7mm now.

Well I think I'll just bite the bullet, pun intended, and purchase some Norma brass already loaded. Then at least I'll get it once fired to my chamber load a new from there. But aside from that has anybody else noticed shortages with normal/nosler brass?

I just got my 7mag brass tonite. Love the case brass seems to be great quality.

Just keep a eye out on Gunbroker for used brass. I have found once fired brass in the original custom ammo boxes for about 1/2 price of new brass.

that is about the correct price, but it is seldom available in one lot of 100 pcs or so.
20 may work for a hunter, not for me.
Just keep a eye out on Gunbroker for used brass. I have found once fired brass in the original custom ammo boxes for about 1/2 price of new brass.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.