Nosler Brass

sure shot

Has anyone tried it and was it any good compaired to say Norma? I need a new batch of 7mm mag and though i would try something different this time around. It cost 43.60 for a 50ct + shipping. Norma is 95$ for 100ct + shipping.

Nosler claims The brass is first weigh-sorted to within =/- 0.5 grains, then the flash holes are deburred. Nosler completes their case prep with neck sizing and chamfering the inside and outside of the case mouth.

What do you guys think.

I have some 300 WM and .243 brass coming in a delivery scheduled for today. It will be several weeks before I get to test it out though, but I can let you know then. What I had seen looked much better than WW brass based on the surface and polish it had. It looked very similar to Norma brass in finished condition. Time will tell if I was a sucker for it or not!

Friend of mine bought several hundred 22-250 Nosler Brass. Ended up sending them back not much better than comercial brass.

Lance

How does Norma brass stack up against Lapua? I'm going to start reloading soon and i can get Lapua .308 cases for $58/100 but the Norma ones are closer to $1 each.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.