Nosler Brass

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by sure shot, Sep 1, 2005.

1. sure shot

sure shot Well-Known Member

Has anyone tried it and was it any good compaired to say Norma? I need a new batch of 7mm mag and though i would try something different this time around. It cost 43.60 for a 50ct + shipping. Norma is 95$ for 100ct + shipping.

Nosler claims The brass is first weigh-sorted to within =/- 0.5 grains, then the flash holes are deburred. Nosler completes their case prep with neck sizing and chamfering the inside and outside of the case mouth.

What do you guys think.

2. jb1000br

jb1000br Well-Known Member

It is prepped Winchester...but still winchester...

JB

3. sewwhat89

sewwhat89 Well-Known Member

I have some 300 WM and .243 brass coming in a delivery scheduled for today. It will be several weeks before I get to test it out though, but I can let you know then. What I had seen looked much better than WW brass based on the surface and polish it had. It looked very similar to Norma brass in finished condition. Time will tell if I was a sucker for it or not!

4. LWolken

LWolken Well-Known Member

Friend of mine bought several hundred 22-250 Nosler Brass. Ended up sending them back not much better than comercial brass.

Lance

5. sure shot

sure shot Well-Known Member

I think am going to stick with Norma.

6. wapiti13

wapiti13 Well-Known Member

Tommy B, Good choice!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

7. IceSniper

IceSniper Well-Known Member

How does Norma brass stack up against Lapua? I'm going to start reloading soon and i can get Lapua .308 cases for $58/100 but the Norma ones are closer to $1 each.

8. Iron Worker

Iron Worker Well-Known Member

I've been useing Nosler brass for a few weeks. Its better then Remington brass.I was told it was made by WW so I bought a 100 ww for the price of 50 Nosler.