Nosler Accubond Long Range results?

Coach Hunt

Howdy,

Those of you that have tried the Accubond LRs, do they match up with their advertised BCs? I just thought the BCs were really TOO high compared with other bullets. Any thoughts or results???

Coach

The worst one for exagerated bc was the 6.5 142, the bc got adjusted about a year after release.
The bc that applied ballistics put out for them is pretty bang on in my rifles.

My buddy shoots them in his 300wsm Remington I think it's a brux barrel. He has only killed one animal with it was a decent mule deer buck between 400-500 yards. It really accurate and worked on that. I have personally shot this rifle to 1200 yards and it's only got a 2-10 nxs on it. I think the bullet is the 190.

I am shooting the 210gr ABLR outta 2 300WM's, dopes are very very close according to my drop charts out to 900mtr.
Most interesting is the performance on game, very Stella performance for me.
I have seen expansion as low as 900fps impact velocities, beyond my expectations.

Cheers.

I am shooting the 210gr ABLR outta 2 300WM's, dopes are very very close according to my drop charts out to 900mtr.
Most interesting is the performance on game, very Stella performance for me.
I have seen expansion as low as 900fps impact velocities, beyond my expectations.

Cheers.
They DEFINITELY expand!

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.