nosler 210 accubond long range

I have had the 210s on back order at Graffs since February (I received a box of 270 cal 150 gr and a box of 7mm 168 gr). I spoke with Nosler's tech guy yesterday and he told me that the 210s were all shipped out some time ago and if you didn't get any (apparently I didn't), they won't be making more until 2014. That is the bad news. The good news. They have not yet released the 175 gr 7mm, the 190 gr 30 cal or the 129 gr 6.5mm so if you get a back order in at your favorite shop for any of those you may get some.

I saw a post on here saying the 6.5mm are shipping next week so I've got my fingers crossesd for a bit of luck on those. Wouldn't it be nice to actually be able to buy reloading supplies? I'll be hitting all the shops in my area again on Tuesday to see what I can scrounge. But it is beginning to look like I'll be using the 200 gr LRXs this fall in the 300 RUM.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.