Northern Utah, 6.8 western owner

soyshaun

Howdy all, I came across this forum and really liked what I saw from the members and content. I recently got my 6.8 western after a long anticipated wait and am looking for any suggestions on what is liked/disliked by the round. Interesting facts. Tips and tricks for shooting. Always looking for amunition to buy for it and/or attachments to help me shoot better. I need all the help I can get thanks for your help and support!

Welcome from central WI. I have a Browning Hells canyon LR in 6.8 western. Shot the factory 175 pretty decent however 2 didn't make it to the target. Now running 156 Hammer Hunters. 3 touching at 100 yards. Took two does this year with two shots. I like it.

Welcome from central WI. I have a Browning Hells canyon LR in 6.8 western. Shot the factory 175 pretty decent however 2 didn't make it to the target. Now running 156 Hammer Hunters. 3 touching at 100 yards. Took two does this year with two shots. I like it.
I'm guessing the 156 Hammer hunters are loaded by yourself? I shoot the 175 browning out of mine. Do you by chance have any of the 175 left to sell ha?

👍 handloads. I have two full boxes. Probably won't sell though. Sorry.

B339F06D-CFEE-4393-8375-6834CC8BF5FA.jpeg