Noobie from Georgia

GaCop

Found this site while surfing for 260 Rem load date. I'm retired military and law enforcement. Did 20 years in the military and 22 years in law enforcement.

I'm an avid shooter and reloader. Now that I'm retired I have more time for shooting, reloading and hunting.

I build AR's and long range rifles on Savage actions. Just completed a heavy barrel 260 Rem on a Savage 110 action. Topped it off with a Nikon 6X18X40 scope and bedded it in a Duramax stock. Any other members from middle Georgia?

Tom

Tom,
Welcome to LRH!
I am not from GA, but I hope you enjoy your stay and share your hobby and knowledge.
E

Man, I love this site! I've been loading for over 40 years and after reading approximately 14 pages in the reloading section I've picked up more knowledge. Before retiring from law enforcement, I was a SWAT sniper for 12 years and won many local tactical competitions shooting between 100 and 200 yards. I'm fairly new to long ranger shooting so I'm soaking up everything I can for the 260 Rem I just built.

Tom

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.