NonSportsman Dominate Montana FWP Wolf Meeting

If there is a troll in this thread, it is you. You have not contributed one positive thing in this thread.

Congrats, I believe you are #3 on my ignore list.
You're super accustomed to everyone you are around validating you, aren't you?

lol

"I want you to talk, but I won't believe anything you say... and then I'm going to attack you based on the things you didn't say... then when you point that out, I'm going to ignore you!"

Yeah, you go on with your bad self. lol 😆

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

This is 100% spot on, especially the part about those who love wolves don't know wolves.
I know a person who is a staunch wolf supporter. She is probably very typical of her kind.
When we discussed the fact that wolves often eat their pray before killing them, she was dumbfounded and very much did not want to believe me.
I told her of a rancher I know who lost several cows and newborn calves to wolves, some of which were half eaten (alive) then abandoned. Most eventually died, but some had to be put down.
Is that what these folks support? This person said no, that at least in that particular area, that something should be done to prevent that.
So, what, do we tell the wolves to behave? Would that help? They will listen, right???

They are wild animals and as such, they do exactly what they do.
I've heard stories about them. I've never cut a wolf track here, but folks say one comes through every once in a while.

Everything I've heard about having wolves around is bad.

All of it.

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

There is also no honor in laying down and doing nothing, which seems to be your directive. You say it's not, yet you have not given one constructive alternative.

If you have a suggestion, we're all ears. But as far as I'm concerned your input has so far had zero positive influence on this thread.
And he never does have any constructive recommendations or solutions that may be beneficial. Post after post with the same tone "My way or mine is better".

And he never does have any constructive recommendations or solutions that may be beneficial. Post after post with the same tone "My way or mine is better".
Twice, in this thread, I literally asked people to tell me how I was wrong.

So bottle up your bruised ego and do that, if you like. ... if you can POSSIBLY be on topic instead of crying about someone, ever?

Go on, lay it out. Tell me the best way forward, and tell me how 40 years of constant defeat never happened. I'm EAGERLY awaiting someone to straighten me out on this whole wolf/cat thing.

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

Twice, in this thread, I literally asked people to tell me how I was wrong.

So bottle up your bruised ego and do that, if you like. ... if you can POSSIBLY be on topic instead of crying about someone, ever?

Go on, lay it out. Tell me the best way forward, and tell me how 40 years of constant defeat never happened. I'm EAGERLY awaiting someone to straighten me out on this whole wolf/cat thing.

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

I believe we asked YOU for your suggestions since you believe ours hasn't worked? We're open to any possibilities. So let's here it.

Environmentalists wanted wolves reintroduced to NE Oregon. Oregon fish and Wildlife agreed and began tracking them as they moved in from Idaho. At that time, 3 years ago, they stated there were NO wolves in central Oregon. Personal observation by myself and other hunters said ODFW had it wrong. They are illegal to kill. Now the deer population has declined about 40+ % and they are trying to figure out the cause. Not sure what plan B is going to be going forward.
Cougars are an issue also, but may be taken if you have a tag or claim self defense.
Cougars and bears also aren't anywhere even close to HALF as devastating on local big game populations as a wolf pack. Not even in the same ballpark, no comparison, no contest.

Cougars, might as well be ghosts sometimes, are VERY solitary and transient, I've seen evidence of them having been "just passing through" and that's it. There's really just not that many of them and, while the odd one does attack a person or begin taking "easy pickings" from livestock, it's very uncommon. Odds are if they happen to be in the area you'll never even know it was ever there at all, and it's departure will be as unobserved as it's arrival.

Bears are omnivores, especially black bears, but even grizzlies eat a ton of plant material in addition to hunting and killing other animals. Really there's not much they won't eat haha.

Wolves are hypercarnivores, they quickly grow in number and come to dominate whatever place they live in if allowed to. A lot of mouths to feed, intelligent, capable of taking down anything on this continent, and territorial. We can't really coexist with them in any notably inhabited region; especially for agricultural reasons too!

Grizzly bears don't have half the range they used to because it just wasn't viable to share the real estate with them (heck they used to be here in Saskatchewan! The plains grizzly was a thing…and as Yosemite Sam says, this town wasn't big enough for the both of us)

Cougars and black bears are still around; there's probably MORE black bears than there used to be at least here.

Wolves in my neck of the woods have been effectively eradicated and kept that way. In the true north of the province, heavy boreal forest and not many people, they are going strong and no one has a problem with that. But this did indeed used to be their turf. It's couldn't stay that way if we're here too, again mainly regarding livestock.

I grew up on a farm, I know a ton of farmers, some of them have indeed seen wolves in their lifetime, all of them have a "kill on sight and shut up about it" mentality. And they're not like that about bears or cougars at all, they get excited about it if they got to see a black bear just doing his own thing in a field, and a cougar sighting is so rare and special and doesn't cause much alarm when it happens.

Wolves are just a whole other kind of bad news.

I believe we asked YOU for your suggestions since you believe ours hasn't worked? We're open to any possibilities. So let's here it.
Oh, so I ask first... literally with my first post, but you don't want to. So people spend a bunch of time making up crap they think I said, and now you still want MY opinion, when you and the other genius already stated they don't care for my opinion anyway. lol You people are amazing. 🤣

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

Oh, so I ask first... literally with my first post, but you don't want to. So people spend a bunch of time making up crap they think I said, and now you still want MY opinion, when you and the other genius already stated they don't care for my opinion anyway. lol You people are amazing. 🤣

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

Yeah, just like I thought. YOU HAVE NOTHING. I am out of here and you have wasted enough of our time.

Yeah, just like I thought. YOU HAVE NOTHING. I am out of here and you have wasted enough of our time.
Get bent. You're just mad because you can't bulldog me like everyone else on here. Sick of you bullies with your high post counts and low round counts constantly going at people in here.

When you want someone's opinion and you want to have a genuine discussion, literally NO sane genuine person talks like you talk. Sit here and act like I can't detect someone acting in bad faith when they are making so obvious all you like. So get lost.

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

Put him on ignore, Rick. He obviously has nothing constructive.

One thing I'd like to see is for our side to show those who are "on the fence" what the REALITIES of wolves really are.
There is an anti-trapping billboard outside of Helena that shows a poor little wolf caught in a trap, with plenty of photoshopped blood all over. Why can't we put up billboards showing the half-eaten but still alive cows and calves to show the reality of wolves?

If there is a troll in this thread, it is you. You have not contributed one positive thing in this thread.

Congrats, I believe you are #3 on my ignore list.
He's probably already ignored you. Pretty sure he's ignored half this forum, myself probably included (I know I've had the gall to disagree with him about something at least one time 🤣). I forget who said it but it seemed about right, the man is going to end up with carpal tunnel or a rotator cuff overuse injury or something from how much he pats himself on the back.

Which is too bad because I actually HAVE learned a lot from him over the years and have no qualms admitting that openly.

He's probably already ignored you. Pretty sure he's ignored half this forum, myself probably included (I know I've had the gall to disagree with him about something at least one time 🤣). I forget who said it but it seemed about right, the man is going to end up with carpal tunnel or a rotator cuff overuse injury or something from how much he pats himself on the back.

Which is too bad because I actually HAVE learned a lot from him over the years and have no qualms admitting that openly.
Having been here for roughly a dozen years, I went a LONG time before I ignored my first member and still use that button very sparingly. I really do prefer to have an intelligent 2 way conversation. But when that isn't possible, it's nice to just walk away and not listen to the babble.

Having been here for roughly a dozen years, I went a LONG time before I ignored my first member and still use that button very sparingly. I really do prefer to have an intelligent 2 way conversation. But when that isn't possible, it's nice to just walk away and not listen to the babble.
Haven't used it yet. Some of the people I've been tempted to press it on I have gone on iron things out with privately and come to good terms with :)