Wyoming Wolf Meeting

Public outcry my butt! The majority is being outspoken by the minority! He who hollers the loudest gets heard and people east of the Wyoming state line are hearing the minority screaming and seeing all the PBS broadcasts about how we need more wolves to insure their survival. B**xx**S! Their survival is illegal.
Northern Canadian Timber Wolves were illegally introduced into Yellowstone and the Frank Church in 95 by liberals with an agenda to run ranchers out of National Forest land and put an end to hunting on National Forest land as well. This is all documented and we cannot get our voice heard over the screams of the wolf worshiping liberals who illegally planted them in our land. The introduction of these super predators is the same as if a liberal group would have went to Kodiak Island and trapped 50 Kodiak brown bears, brought them here and called them grizzly's!
They are a recognized similar but very different animal. When will the nightmare end? Wyoming is the only state with enough nuggets to stand on a states sovereign right to control the animals within its states borders. They are right. They are simply a predator {Illegal one at that} and need to be extinguished from lands outside the park. Wyoming is bending over backwards in letting them live in their state at all, but its a hand they have been forced. I wish Montana and Idaho would have stood their ground with Wyoming and said NO to them in any case and built on the case that they are illegal immigrants.
The common grey wolf that was here before Timber wolves were introduced are gone forever! That is the real travesty no one wants to admit to in the US Fish and Wildlife Service. Darn Them! Darn them all the way! {OOPS I misspelled Darn, its supposed to have a mn in the spelling}
I have submitted to the link as well and I am pasting it on my wall on facebook!gun)

Last edited:
Message submitted. Thanks for the link. Everybody should use it if nothing else click on the country list, and note input on an issue in the sovereign USA is being accepted from around the world.

Message submitted. Thanks for the link. When we finally get our chance to legally hunt wolves, I would like to make a suggestion on shot placement: Gut shot, nuff said

LRLT,

I liked the way you said it, so....

grayWolf.jpg

Thanks for the link!

Just submitted my thoughts. I urge everyone else to do the same; it does not take long. Thank you, LTLR, for getting the ball rolling on this.

Thanks Winmag, The info is in post #9 on the second page of this thread. I support delisting of the grey wolf from the endangered and threatenned species act.

three points for the greenies. one: the montana and wyoming wolf has never been extinct, many of us has seen them over the years. 2: the canadian timber wolf is not a reintroduction as there have not been these types of wolves in our areas in any number. they are much bigger coming close to 200 pounds vs. under a 100 for a native wolf and much more agressive. i have 5 pics of 5 wolves taken out of the bob marshall this last year and they are all huge. standing on their hind legs their front legs would hang over our shoulders. they are much more frightening than bears and we have our share of grizzlies here. three: wolves are not grizzlies and pumas or even coyotes. they chase their game to death and often kill just to kill indiscriminately. their constant harassing keeps the game from mating, growing fat during summer, etc. the game has only one chance if a pack gets onto them. that is go to water or somewhere it is so dangerous that the wolf wont go. 20 years ago we saw triplets in the deer population very commonly. game wasnt worn looking or afraid adn twins were very common. we often saw 400 deer and many elk just off the highway in 60 miles or so. F&G introduced the wolf 25 years ago and didnt tell anyone. we found 3 in 1989 and confronted them on it. NOW we rarely see an elk. we saw 4 deer the other day going 50 miles. what game we do see is thin, worn out and ragged looking. wolves kill much more than the 50 or so deer a year they are supposed to and prevent the future generations from flourishing by keeping the game running and hiding instead of mating. we have a whole generation of kids now hunting that have never seen the herds of deer and elk that i have and the worst part is that they think this is normal.
good luck,
doc:cool:

oh, by the way, Montana F&G isnt reporting the large wolves nor posting pictures of them. currently the largest according to them is "149". they also fudge on their arial reports. i have had a few friends with them up in their copters. they would spook a pack and we would report 8-9 and they would put in 1-2 in their books or say they werent wolves but dogs. i lived in alaska for 20 years and i can tell a wolf from a dog a LONG way off. they have been lying to us for over 25 years. when we confronted them about the 3 we saw in '89 they said that we were just seeing coyotes. then they announced the program the next year or so and said that they had introduced only 2 or so mating pairs. but they then said one of the females they had collared was now living with an uncollared male that they didnt know about. anyone see any BS here? that was '89. guess how much they lie now? oh, and the greenie and F&G statement about wolves not killing people--- royal BS. good luck and may God bless.

Long Time Long Ranger,

Is there anything else we can do to help you fellers out in the Tenth Circuit?

If WY don't get relief soon that crap will spread down to CO and meet the NEW crap that is to be released south of CO, or have they postponed the reintroduction in the south?

Good luck.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.