No Federal GM215M Primers

dwm

Went to the local gun store today to get some primers and WOW, you guys are right. There were no Federal rifle primers at all. Luckily they had 7 cartons (1000ct) of the REM 9 1/2M primers. They shoot as well as the FED GM215M in several of my rifles. With this in mind I bought 3 cartons.

They were not cheap either at $30+ per carton.

Lady in the store said primers and basically all ammo are expected to go up even more after the begining of the year.

Ouch!!!

If you guys are needing Federal Primers, Graf and Sons has them. I picked some up there the other day when I was in there. I will tell you they are taking a 10-15% increase at the first of the year.

**I just checked there stock and now it shows that they are out of stock. Sorry***

Doug,

They are shipping them to the dealers now in limited quantities. I see that you are from Texas. If you are close to a Sportsmans Warehouse, they have gotten some in............

Bob

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.