Nikon m223 $129

Apparently, it was a mistake and Cabela's went back and cancelled everyone's orders and didn't honor the pricing, from what a friend said happened to him.

I ordered the luepold vx2 CDS 3-9x40 from cabelas on the cybermonday sale $249. On Thursday it showed that deal online for a couple hours and when I went to order it the ad was gone. They did have some jacked up stuff going on with that deal also they had a flyer at the store on Black Friday I was there and they told me they had no stock on that item then on Monday it was avalable online. So I finally got one bought. Just got the tracking number in my email.

Yep I go to them all the time but have noticed almost all the deals are on in stock and they never have it in stock. I have 3 stores close to me and they are all always sold out. Only on one occasion did I snag a vortex on sale and had to get it from about the fifth store I called. I guess if it gets people in the door they will do it.
And yes it was a mess up they cancelled all orders. I knew I should have went to the store and got them right away. I know a few who did that before they caught the error

Not surprised that Cabelas didnt live up their mistake. I used to go to their stores alot but recently the service has been terrible, the Thornton, Co store anyway. Also when I contacted corperate via email I kept getting aut responses, I guess they dont want to hear about problems, taking the easy money has gotten to them I guess.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.