Nikon 1200

abinok

Anybody used one of these? Ive got a friend who is shopping for a LRF, and has heard good things about this one. Ive told him to save for the swaro... but i thought somebody here had probably used the nikon... and could offer some real world experence with it.

my brother and i have one.as with most rangefinders it works best on cloudy days.on sunny days we have ranged trees at 850 yards.on cloudy days around 1000.hemlock/white pines every time to 1000.large rocks 1000.for us to range anything over 1000 it must be big or reflective.suits us very well for our shooting distance.hpoe this helps.jason

I have one and the Nikon 1200 is good. It has a nice feature the Tru-Target Ranging System whihc allows hunters to prioritize smaller and harder to range targets at the push of a button.Got around a 850 range on a extremely sunny day. Very good pick up !!!!!

Sweet deal i love refurbs, low cost with great warranty. Its like the best of both worlds good site, i ordered through it a few times. I would highly recommend it.

[ QUOTE ]
Sweet deal i love refurbs, low cost with great warranty. Its like the best of both worlds good site, i ordered through it a few times. I would highly recommend it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for a nice feedback! We love our customers and do our best to offer you the best products at the best prices at all the time!

Thanks for a nice feedback! We love our customers and do our best to offer you the best products at the best prices at all the time!

[/ QUOTE ]

Anytime i appericate the great customer assistant during my ordering process. Everyone was so willing to help me and product came really fast

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.