Nightforce VS Swarovski

Buy the Swaro if glass is your first priority

Buy the Nightforce for the Mechanics and a scope that will track and return to zero over and over again with a turret that is the most positive of any I have turned.

Jeff gun)gun)

I have 3 swaro's - glass is as good as it gets but none of them track worth a ____. I finally realized that I didn't use a scope to take pictures and until swaro fixes their tracking/realiability system I'll buy a scope that will allow you to hit what you're aiming at.

Thanks boys. I am going to by the Nightforce. Will someone explain zero stop to me? I have been looking at a 3.5x15 50 mm. I will be able to pick one up for about 1200.

once you set your zero (say at 100 yards), you:

take the turret cap off
loosen 4 set screws and slide the stop until it touches
tighten set screws
put cap back on.

now your zero is as far down as it will go. if you dial up whether is 5 or 65 minutes, without looking, you can just turn your turret down until it stops and it will return to your zero.

I am sure no one else has done this, but on occasion i will get my gun ready to go shooting and I notice that it is dialed up. (was it one revolution, or three?) with the zero stop, just turn down until it stops and your good to go.

I think its worth every penny for sure.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts