NIGHTFORCE SERIAL NUMBER???

Dennis_in_VA

Can somebody tell me where the serial number is on my scope? I am filling out my warranty card and I need the serial number. I feel real dumb asking this. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Now out of all the folks here with NF scopes and not one will even give a response. Is there even a serial number on the scope?

I talked to NF and Steve from this site...and they said it is on underside of scope just forward of the power selector.

Mine is mounted and I dont see one at all. I filled in my warranty card with the NXS 3.5-15x56 and the reticle I have in it. They said that would work if it is already mounted. That this happens all the time.

I am sending mine in right now, as I forgot all about it. They said that was fine.

Thanks Steve & BJ Bailey

[ QUOTE ]
Mine is mounted and I dont see one at all. I filled in my warranty card with the NXS 3.5-15x56 and the reticle I have in it. They said that would work if it is already mounted. That this happens all the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is what I did too.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.