NIGHTFORCE SERIAL NUMBER???

Discussion in 'Long Range Scopes and Other Optics' started by Dennis_in_VA, Feb 14, 2007.

1. Dennis_in_VA

Dennis_in_VA Well-Known Member

Can somebody tell me where the serial number is on my scope? I am filling out my warranty card and I need the serial number. I feel real dumb asking this. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Now out of all the folks here with NF scopes and not one will even give a response. Is there even a serial number on the scope?

2. Sendero_Man

Sendero_Man <strong>SPONSOR</strong>

I talked to NF and Steve from this site...and they said it is on underside of scope just forward of the power selector.

Mine is mounted and I dont see one at all. I filled in my warranty card with the NXS 3.5-15x56 and the reticle I have in it. They said that would work if it is already mounted. That this happens all the time.

I am sending mine in right now, as I forgot all about it. They said that was fine.

Thanks Steve &amp; BJ Bailey

3. Buffalobob

Buffalobob Writers Guild

[ QUOTE ]
    Mine is mounted and I dont see one at all. I filled in my warranty card with the NXS 3.5-15x56 and the reticle I have in it. They said that would work if it is already mounted. That this happens all the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is what I did too.