• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED NightForce Scopes

Bob Beck

I personally have a couple NightForce scopes that I no longer use:

(1) 3.5-15x50mm NP-R1 with highspeed zerostop turret. 100% perfect function, perfect glass, no scratches on bell or eye piece. However there are ring marks, please see pics. $1450

(1) 5.5-22x56mm Velocity Reticle in UHV.5 model. This model is for the faster magnums. Please feel free to email me with questions about the reticle working for your rifle. The scope is in all but brand new condition in every way, except one small nick in the side of the bell. Please see pics. $1800

Attachments

• IMG_0082.jpg
    IMG_0082.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0079.jpg
    IMG_0079.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 6
After kicking it around a bit, I think I could do a bit better for you guys.

The 3.5-15x50mm NP-R1 with HighSpeed Zerostop $1400

The 5.5-22x56mm UHV.5 Velocity Reticle with HighSpeed Zerostop $1700

I will cover shipping in the US.

Just wanted to make a update.

I have had enough guys message me and ask about the black stuff on the nick of the bell of the 5.5-22x56mm UHV.5 that I thought I would clarify. It is just black finger nail polish... The scratch you can just barely see on the right side of the polish. The scratch is not near as big as the polish blob I put on there to cover it up when it happened. I suppose if a guy wanted too he could use a real light abrasive pad and possibly buff it out?

The ring marks on the 3.5-15 are not in any way dented in either. I just used a bright flash to get them to show for the post. I wanted them to really stand out for a guy to know before he received it.

I will sweeten the pot to get something moving here!

$1350 on the 3.5-15x50mm NP-R1 with HighSpeed zerostop turrets.

$1650 on the 5.5-22x56mm Velocity 1000 in UHV.5 with HighSpeed Zerostop turrets.

Send me a message or a email. Thanks again.