• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED NightForce Scopes

Bob Beck

Gentlemen,

I have a handful of scopes that can be sold as demo's. I just returned from our EOL/McMillan shooting classes and I had a few rifles that I shot while there. All these scopes are in new condition with the inspection labels still on them and original boxes and paperwork. I only fired 2 boxes or less for filmed demo purposes.

(2) 5.5-22x56mm NP-R1 HighSpeed Zerostop Turret. $1759 shipped each.

(1) 8-32x56mm NP-R1 HighSpeed Zerostop Turret. $1892 shipped.

(1) 3.5-15x56mm MOAR from my other post that did not get sold. $1500 shipped.

Send me a message to get your headed your way, Thanks again guys!

Hey Bob, Love watching your show..keep up the good work....if you come by one of the 25x ATACR with MOAR reticle let me know..I want to splurge on all the goodies that my other 3 don't have...HS,,,ZS,,,and MOAR.....E mail me [email protected] I dont get here as often as I like....thanks Ed

The 8-32 is sold!

Thanks Ryan!

Still a couple left on here, send me a PM!

Still available:

(1) 5.5-22x56mm HS ZS NP-R1 $1759 shipped

(1) 3.5-15x56mm HS ZS MOAR $1500 shipped.

I also am adding a scope that got lost in the mix and is sitting on the shelf that can go. (1) 3.5-15x50mm HS ZS NP-R1 $1500 shipped.

Send me a message, thanks.

Looks like the 3.5-15x50mm NP-R1 has sold!

Thanks Jordan.

Still Available:

5.5-22x56mm HS ZS NP-R1 $1759 Shipped.

3.5-15x56mm HS ZS MOAR $1500 Shipped.

The 3.5-15x56mm MOAR has sold!

Thanks Terry!

The only one left on this post, is a as new in box 5.5-22x56mm HS ZS NP-R1 $1759 shipped.

Send me a message to get it sent your way. Thanks guys.

Bob is great guy to buy from, I had a few questions about the MOAR reticle, he took the time to answer my questions. I can't wait for the big brown truck to show up!
Terry

Last edited:
Bob,, Thanks For the ATACR..cant wait to see it . Good luck on your bear hunt. Ed

The sell on the 3.5-15x50mm NP-R1 looks like it has fell apart due to some other sales not funding, so this scope is still available. Again this scope has HS ZS and is basically brand new, with box and paperwork.

Please send me a message to get it sent your way. Thanks again guys.