Nightforce reticles. Please help!!!

601handryan

Can someone help me with a comparison between the MOAR and the velocity 1000 reticle. I want to change out my NP-R2 reticle for an easier to see more hunter friendly reticle. I've spoke to NF and they told me the MOAR was thicker. Just curious about the velocity reticle.

Thanks

What I'm curious about is if the Velocity reticle is as easy to see as the MOAR reticle. I know the MOAR has thicker lines than some of the others. Wondering if the velocity reticle is a hunting reticle, if the lines are as thick as well.

I have a moar and a velocity 600 and the moar may be a little thicker but its still very fine. I am not sure exactly what you are asking but hunter friendly could easily be the velocity because there is no calculating holdover you just range and shoot.

don't know if this helps or not ..... the jugs are 3 liter milk jugs at 750 yards MOAR

Attachments

• IMG_1439 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_1439 (Medium).JPG
    74 KB · Views: 79
I have moar on my 5.5-22x56 and 2.5-10x32 and am very happy. For hunting reasons I do not fing it thick unless you are going to shoot a marmot out of 600 m.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.