• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Night Vision package

Sealesniper

I have a complete night vision package for sale. It is all Gen 3 Hand Select (HS) and in great shape, like new condition. Included with original cost in ()
1: PVS-14 gen 3 HS. ($3999)
2: D-760 6x scope gen 3 hs ($4599)
3: OTAL IR laser with mount and pressure pad. ($489)
4: Long Range IR intensifier 805mm IR-K2/3 ($179)
5: Helmet for PVS-14 with J arm and counter weight ($331)
6: Hard case ATN SKB ($149)

Total spent was $9746... yikes. So $7000 Shipped and insured

The items are in great shape, and have many years and hours left on them. I am selling them becasue I never get time to use them anymore. It has actually been over a year since I last took them out into the field, and I have owned this package for about 4 years. I would like to sell this as a complete package as they compliment each other very well. I would think a fair starting point on price would be about 25% off orginal price, which would bring the asking price to $7309. I would say $7000 shipped and insured, in lower 48 USA. Note, none of this equipemnt can be sold or shipped outside the USA. The scope has such amazing resolution you do not need the IR unless you are hunting on the darkest night. For you serious hog hunters out there, you want this size and Gen 3 scope to allow you to see and shoot without the need for the IR. In my experience, hogs can see the IR and they learn to avoid it. With the PVS-14 on the helmet over your non-shooting eye, you can scan for targets. If one appears, you can shoulder the rifle and engage it with the scope...if a coyote or other target animal approaches too quickly or close, hit the pressure pad and illuminate the IR laser (you can only see it through one of the NV optics), hold and shoot. Very helpful if the target appears on your opposite side or close enough moving to mount the gun would scare them off. Can shoot from the hip with the laser. I had the laser sighted in to 50 yards which handled off hand shots to 140 yards. I had the scope zeroed at 200. I am resonable but I do not plan to just give this setup away. I am happy to discuss options with you. Currently I am not looking to trade. I did not include a picture of the helmet (oversight as not in safe) but I can add one or send pictures to interested parties.

If you are serious about night hunting, this might be a package you should look into.

Attachments

• nv.jpg
    nv.jpg
    860.2 KB · Views: 287
Last edited:
I feel like such a peasant with my PVS-7 set now. Killer setup!

Can always upgrade....I think I know of a great package that would accomplish this for you, but there is nothing wrong with a PVS-7 either. Just covers both eyes which can hinder the ability to transfer from monocular to scope.

I would consider partial trades of a complete 300 WM or 30 Nosler custom rifle setup with optics and loading components.