• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED NIB Browning B-SS 20 guage, rare WTS / WTT

cornhuskid

I really don't want to do this, BUT I need a high end optic for my 17 Fireball...

I have a NEW IN BOX, NEVER FIRED Browning B-SS 20 gauge SXS double. These are VERY hard to find unfired, and were not a cheap shotgun when they came out. This is on par with a higher grade Citori, classic Browning all the way. I see these selling for over 2K online... Barrel is marked 2 3/4 and 3" Special Steel, and one has a '*' on the bottom, the second has a '**'.

That's modified and full.

I am looking for a high end optic for a 17 Rem Fireball. Something in the 6.5-20 X 50 range or better. MUST be a quality optic, please consider the value of this firearm while offering up something.

Trade value is 2K, cash price is $1750.00...

This is in perfect condition, no marks on the metal or wood. Anything you see odd in the pics is from reflection, sorry these are hard to photograph. I have the factory box and all paperwork.

Items of interest:

US Optics
S&B
Zeiss
Nightforce (depending on options and FF or SP)
Horus reticles are a plus
High end Leupolds

I would even consider a high powered Mark 4 plus a VX-3. PM me with offers, the worse I can do is say no!

I'll pay shipping to your dealer, and you pay shipping of the scope(s) to me. Please check online, this is a high end Browning and a rare one unfired to boot.

The first "I'll take it" gets this lovely classic.

Thanks,

Jeff

DSC_0075.jpg

DSC_0076.jpg

DSC_0077.jpg

DSC_0078.jpg

DSC_0079.jpg

DSC_0081.jpg

DSC_0082.jpg

DSC_0083.jpg

DSC_0084.jpg