• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Browning Gold 10 guage

Sealesniper

She has been my go to Turkey gun for over a decade, and she has taken her fair share of ducks, deer, geese and I hate to admit it, dove. You do have a lot of fun in a dove field blasting them out of the sky with hand loaded #7 1/2's in the 3.5" monster. I just don't carry her any more and she has become a safe queen. Wood stock and blued metal. I can post pictures later or I can send them to you if you PM me with an email address.

I would sell her with slug sights, a B square mount, all factory chokes, a pattern master choke, a extra full turkey choke, and choke wrench. If you live close by, I have about 100 Buck shot and slugs that I can give you or the buyer can pay the extra shipping if they want them.

She has been my go to Turkey gun for over a decade, and she has taken her fair share of ducks, deer, geese and I hate to admit it, dove. You do have a lot of fun in a dove field blasting them out of the sky with hand loaded #7 1/2's in the 3.5" monster. I just don't carry her any more and she has become a safe queen. Wood stock and blued metal. I can post pictures later or I can send them to you if you PM me with an email address.

I would sell her with slug sights, a B square mount, all factory chokes, a pattern master choke, a extra full turkey choke, and choke wrench. If you live close by, I have about 100 Buck shot and slugs that I can give you or the buyer can pay the extra shipping if they want them.

Any idea what you want for her? :D

Pictures added

Attachments

• Browning Gold 10 2.JPG
    Browning Gold 10 2.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 10
  • Browning Gold 10.JPG
    Browning Gold 10.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 5