Next SOCTUS 2 Amendment Case?

The 9th circuit is the military arm of the far left. The only good news is that basically everything they vomit out is quickly destroyed by a cursory glance at the constitution. The Supreme Court will kill that mess pretty quickly.

Historically the 9th has been very liberal court. My understanding is that Trump brought it close to being balanced in terms of overall make up. However it is a very large number of justices and when they go en blanc, it isn't the full set of judges and the subset making up the en blanc review is a roll of the dice type thing. (I'm not claiming to be an expert so don't take the above too literally) If this is correct, the 9th will probably seem a little split personality for a while in its rulings.

Hopefully SOCTUS will take this and the mag ban laws of CA on because until they do and rule otherwise, these types of rulings will have precedent out west and elsewhere.

Here is another link to a different article on the same topic. I had forgotten the 9th previously ruled there was also no right to concealed carry.

https://bearingarms.com/camedwards/2021/03/24/ninth-circuit-rules-2a-carry-firearms-n42546

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts