Newer member starting out in LR/PRS

Hey folks,

I'm a newer member. I have been a member before to LRH, I had lost my log in info and previously went by Montanated or tedinmontana….but couldnt find that info and moved so it didn't fit any how 😂. Now residing in ND.

My name is Ted. Live Western ND no with my family. Been hunting for year, mainly archery with rifle mixed in. Just getting into long range shooting Have a rifle I'm waiting on coming from MPA and am looking forward to chatting more with folks on here.

Ted
Ted:
Welcome back from GA.
Len & Jill

Thank you Len and Jill! Appreciate the words on the other post about MPA. I have a friend in GA that is also very familiar with them so not only with what I've seen but from them also, they came recommended. Anxious to get the rifle.
Guarantee you won't be disappointed!

Hey folks,

I'm a newer member. I have been a member before to LRH, I had lost my log in info and previously went by Montanated or tedinmontana….but couldnt find that info and moved so it didn't fit any how 😂. Now residing in ND.

My name is Ted. Live Western ND no with my family. Been hunting for year, mainly archery with rifle mixed in. Just getting into long range shooting Have a rifle I'm waiting on coming from MPA and am looking forward to chatting more with folks on here.

Ted
Good morning Ted welcome to the forum from Tennessee

Hey folks,

Ted
Hmmmmmm.....3 aliases now....you hiding in ND?.........even if you are welcome back CHICAGO KID! ( Thought you could use this one in a pinch)

Now Nodak Ted might be onto something here! I'm betting Len Punted him twice, and now he's back skulking under a new identify! I have three email addresses which means I could too register under two more names and say the things I've really wanted to say at times! Sorry Nodak....I'm taking CHICAGO KID back....!!!!!

Howdy!
The local club match precision rifle matches are getting big in Montana, Wyoming, and Colorado. I would guess the same for North Dakota.
there is a few top level 2 day matches in all the states mentioned which are a great learning experience.
I have never met a more helpful gracious group of people in any industry or activity.
check out WPR western precision rifle.org and wyco precision,spelling is off I am sure.

Now Nodak Ted might be onto something here! I'm betting Len Punted him twice, and now he's back skulking under a new identify! I have three email addresses which means I could too register under two more names and say the things I've really wanted to say at times! Sorry Nodak....I'm taking CHICAGO KID back....!!!!!
🤣 well I can assure you that's not the case lol. Still use those on Rokslide and a couple Chainsaw/outdoor forums where my Tapatalk hasn't logged me out yet 🤣. Just a dude that moved from MT to ND to make a better living in a place close to family where we can still enjoy many things they loved about MT and more.

Appreciate all the welcome and advice I've been given so far.

Recent Posts