Newer member starting out in LR/PRS

NodakTed

Hey folks,

I'm a newer member. I have been a member before to LRH, I had lost my log in info and previously went by Montanated or tedinmontana….but couldnt find that info and moved so it didn't fit any how 😂. Now residing in ND.

My name is Ted. Live Western ND no with my family. Been hunting for year, mainly archery with rifle mixed in. Just getting into long range shooting Have a rifle I'm waiting on coming from MPA and am looking forward to chatting more with folks on here.

Ted

Hey folks,

I'm a newer member. I have been a member before to LRH, I had lost my log in info and previously went by Montanated or tedinmontana….but couldnt find that info and moved so it didn't fit any how 😂. Now residing in ND.

My name is Ted. Live Western ND no with my family. Been hunting for year, mainly archery with rifle mixed in. Just getting into long range shooting Have a rifle I'm waiting on coming from MPA and am looking forward to chatting more with folks on here.

Ted
Welcome aboard from North West Alabama.

Lots of great folks, and great information on this forum when it comes anything firearm, reloading, or hunting related.
I agree. As mentioned I was previously a member and had interacted a few times previously but I couldn't remember my info as I had used so many names ha ha.. I'm not even sure the two above were used here 🤦‍♂️.

Appreciate the responses and look forward to conversing along and sharing where I can.

I am close to Ronan,...north of Missoula, its a pretty state for sure, but not the only place to hang a hat.
I agree to that. There's still a lot in MT I'd like to see. I traveled a bunch For a previous job and loved that, but really do enjoy our open spaces here in Western ND too and the hills aren't as tiring 😏

Recent Posts