Newbie Question re: Custom Turrets

fishrmann

Hi, I was wondering if there's a big difference between the Nikon custom turrets vs those produced by Kenton industries?

These will be going on a Nikon Monarch (not the 3) in 4-16x42 on top of a new custom 25/06 on the way... I'm totally new to custom turrets, and open to all advice prior to making any final decisions or placing any orders.

Oh, and the intent is to have a good pronghorn rig, and shooting steel at 500+ yards.

Thanks in advance!!

Hi, I was wondering if there's a big difference between the Nikon custom turrets vs those produced by Kenton industries?

These will be going on a Nikon Monarch (not the 3) in 4-16x42 on top of a new custom 25/06 on the way... I'm totally new to custom turrets, and open to all advice prior to making any final decisions or placing any orders.

Oh, and the intent is to have a good pronghorn rig, and shooting steel at 500+ yards.

Thanks in advance!!

I can give you zero feedback on the Nikon turrents, the Kentons are a quality product though, served me well.

You might check out "Custom Turret Systems". I've been extremely pleased with mine, and they're only about $25.

I made my own tape on turret and it is as accurate as I want. Seem to hold up well but I don't hunt/shoot in the pouring rain. I have a turret cap so it keeps it nice and clean.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.