Newbie from central oregon

Tuffcountry

Hello all,
Finally wetting my whistle sort of speak.
I have enjoyed long range hunting before it became popular, but this is the first time I have shared that passion online. I have enjoyed reading all the threads and figured I'd try it.

Welcome to the forum, lots of really good information here. The only element that we are lacking on this forum is that we are lacking opinionated members who share their beliefs and information. :mad:o_O:rolleyes:

The only element that we are lacking on this forum is that we are lacking opinionated members who share their beliefs and information.
(I hope I interpreted your cynicism correctly lest I look like a donkeys behind)
This is actually a pretty mild forum if you compare it to some of the other dark, damp and infectious places I have been. (cough cough ar15.com cough)

The folks on here are a great source of info, polite, not all of them professional photographers though... but good enough.

(I hope I interpreted your cynicism correctly lest I look like a donkeys behind)
This is actually a pretty mild forum if you compare it to some of the other dark, damp and infectious places I have been. (cough cough ar15.com cough)

The folks on here are a great source of info, polite, not all of them professional photographers though... but good enough.

That was a joke, nothing more. Only to create a smile. There's not a bad thing that I can say about this forum, nothing at all. It also gives everyone a chance to share their information/experiences with others while also providing good information for the reader/s. I've red the other forums, there's absolutely nothing I care to read or belong to.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.