• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED New unfired sendero and CDL

Shooter264

I just took these two in trade for a left handed 7mm I had for sale.

First up is a Remington 700 Sendero in 7 Rum. This gun is unfired and will ship in a plastic case, I did not get original box with it. $1050 shipped obo.

Next up is a 75th anniversary limited edition CDL in 257 Roberts. It has the limited edition engraved floor plate with all the swag. This is also new and unfired and I have the box and all paperwork. Gunbroker has them listed at $1275 so let's go $900 shipped obo.

I would prefer to ship from individual to FFL but arrangements can be made from FFL to FFL for a small fee.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 11
I just took these two in trade for a left handed 7mm I had for sale.

First up is a Remington 700 Sendero in 7 Rum. This gun is unfired and will ship in a plastic case, I did not get original box with it. $1050 shipped obo.

Next up is a 75th anniversary limited edition CDL in 257 Roberts. It has the limited edition engraved floor plate with all the swag. This is also new and unfired and I have the box and all paperwork. Gunbroker has them listed at $1275 so let's go $900 shipped obo.

I would prefer to ship from individual to FFL but arrangements can be made from FFL to FFL for a small fee.
will take the 7 rum contact me at [email protected]