• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington Sendero SS Fluted 300SAUM New Unfired

LDHunter

This is killing me... <sigh>

I've run across some deals on Custom Shop Remingtons recently and just couldn't pass them up. It's cut heavily into my fun money so the Sendero will have to go.

I'd like to get $700 shipped and insured for it in the CUS. it comes with factory box and since I bought this rifle new I'm certain it's unfired except for what Remington might have done before they shipped it.

The stock is the older version of the HS Precision with the bedding blocks and is "pre-palm swell".

$bob$

I am so torn... I guess I don't need the money that bad... For the couple of guys that have been emailing me... Well... Y'all are just gonna have to find another one.

This one ain't for sale any more.

I'll sell something else or take a notch in on my belt. I have big plans for this rifle such as a 600+ yard antelope and muley.

This week I'm gonna mount one of my Elite 4200 6-24x50 Mil-Dot scopes on it and some 180gr AccuBonds and see what it'll do... I imagine after that I won't be willing to sell it for a LOOOOONG time... <smile>

$bob$