New Toy

XILoveGunsX

Hey all, new to posting here, but I have been reading for a while. I've been wanting to get a rig to do some LRH for a while now. Rifles have always been a passion for me. When I moved to Maine I lived in the sticks in an old farm house and there were a set of CMP main power lines right down the road. I started hunting there and have taken 5 deer in 9 years. Had I the right tools I might have some more. Hunting there is what made me really want to get into the LRH scene. Anyways, I just got this rifle from L.L. Bean yesterday for $800 and thought I could show it off to you guys and see what you think. It was on the used rack but the salesman told me it had just come straight from the Remington factory and had probably been a test rifle or something. I emailed them the serial number hoping for more information. It really caught my eye and I knew I had to have it when I saw it. The specs that I know of are: 26" SS Barrel with 5R rifling(not sure of the twist rate), X-Mark Pro trigger, H.S. Precision stock with the bedding block, blind magazine. It's chambered in .300 Win Mag. Unfortunately I don't have any glass for her right now, but Christmas isn't too far around the corner. :D So anyways here she is, I can't wait to get out and shoot her.

Attachments

• DSCN2645.jpg
    DSCN2645.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 118
  • DSCN2642.jpg
    DSCN2642.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 96
  • DSCN2640.jpg
    DSCN2640.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 110
  • DSCN2639.jpg
    DSCN2639.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 124
It certainly won't be a pink camo rifle with butterflies or skulls or anything like that. Still waiting on the stats from Remington. I'll post the results when I get them. Thanks for the feed back.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts