New to LRH from north florida home of the free!

So I've been reloading since the early 80s and started combat handgun shooting in 1980 out of high school in colorado,spent most of the 90s mastering hand gunning and running. Moved to north florida (lake city) in mid 2005.Started taking an interest in rifle and got my first rifle and have never turned back. A buddy of mine got me excited about hitting 200 yards targets and small predator hunting, mostly clearing land for farmers coyotes,pigs,Dillers and such. Well fast forward to 2020 and a couple of patients of mine(I'm in physical therapy rehab) became personal friends. Turns out These former marine snipers and regularly shoot 1k to 1.5k meters. And I mean dime groups all day long it's amazing! Anyway they have kindly taken me on as a Long distance rookie and are dousing me with all this incredible experience and information. They even help me build a super accurate 6.5 creedmoor which I just love. Now I'm basically a long distance rifle junkie. So with my reloading experience and my new love of rifles.I'm Looking forward to getting in some hunts this coming season,they are talkin but a trip to western slope of Colorado or anywhere out west. They told me about this forum so I thought I would join and learn.
Welcome sir from levy county Florida, just down the road from you bout 45
Miles. You will learn a lot on this forum!!! Great people here!!! Enjoy good shooting.

Recent Posts