New to long range shooting and have a quick question

BearCat

Hello all I am new to the site and I have a quick question for you guys I am just starting into the long range shooting and wanting to put a good quality scope on my Sako 7mm Rem Mag and the question I have is what are peoples opion on the Huskemaw scopes, or what would be a good choice of scope for a beginner at shooting long range.
Mike

If you truly want a quality scope get a Nightforce. After using them quite bit I find the other to be substandard in one or more ways.

Darn'd if what Shawn said isn't the truth. There are only a few scopes, one of which Shawn named, that won't have something after you get it that will turn out to be one of those "Ok I guess I can live with that" things.

Then that "thing" will raise it's ugly head just as you are about to make that once in a life time long range shot.:( Or it may even prevent even attempting the shot. Either way its a real bummer.

Buy right, buy once, someone once told me.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts