New to long range forum

bigjake12

Hi
My name is Derek. I have been into long range for a few years. New to the forum. I am looking to sell my long range gun. Wondering what my gun is worth?

300 Winmag
Lone peak action
Qpq bolt
Proof barrel
Nightforce optics 5.5x 22 nxs
Jewel trigger
Bell and Carlson stock
Sub MOA

Thanks for the feed back!

Hi
My name is Derek. I have been into long range for a few years. New to the forum. I am looking to sell my long range gun. Wondering what my gun is worth?

300 Winmag
Lone peak action
Qpq bolt
Proof barrel
Nightforce optics 5.5x 22 nxs
Jewel trigger
Bell and Carlson stock
Sub MOA

Thanks for the feed back!

Attachments

• IMG_3269.jpeg
    IMG_3269.jpeg
    414.9 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_3270.jpeg
    IMG_3270.jpeg
    260.9 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_3271.jpeg
    IMG_3271.jpeg
    552.2 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_3272.jpeg
    IMG_3272.jpeg
    277 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_3273.jpeg
    IMG_3273.jpeg
    282.4 KB · Views: 26
I don't think anyone here can answer that question, but It's worth less than you have in it. Best way to do it is sell the scope and rifle separate. Try locally and then gunbroker. You probably are not going to get an offer on any hunting forums that you recently joined. No offence, but would you send thousands of dollars to someone you didn't know?

I don't think anyone here can answer that question, but It's worth less than you have in it. Best way to do it is sell the scope and rifle separate. Try locally and then gunbroker. You probably are not going to get an offer on any hunting forums that you recently joined. No offence, but would you send thousands of dollars to someone you didn't know?
Thanks for the feed back. I will try those options!