New Stock help, accu stock

isu600rr

HI all, Im Looking for a replacement stock for a savage 110 fcp-k it a LA w the accu stock . and i hate the factory stock

I've found many people like these stocks. Personally I was going to order one for my Stevens 200 LA, but apparently Savage / Stevens makes changes to their systems often and without warning. If you go to the link I posted, you'll find all the warnings listed on the website. As I am overseas at the moment, I have decided to wait to order a stock for my rifle. I've also heard that the lug slots may have to be worked and maybe even drill the action screw holes in order to make them fit. Had I known this about the Savage / Stevens model, I probably would have opted for a Remington 700. But for the $300 tag, I couldn't pass it up. Check out the site and let me know what you think. Good Luck!

http://www.boydsgunstocks.com/

tried to call sss to buy a stock for 6 hrs. couldn't get thru. called boyds, first try and the stock was at my door 4 days later.

Bob

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.