New Stick!

It is the long range with the B&C m40 stock. Thanks for all the input guys. I'd really like to put just one scope on this rifle. I hate to put something on it and be disappointed. I'll let y'all know how it does once I get some glass!

I think the vortex is a good scope and worth their price. However I don't think they are a night force. In my opinion I'd rather save a little longer and go night force. But it your looking to spend under a $1000 then vortex is a good option. I never thought I'd say this ever but against my screaming my dad bought a bushnell 6500. And I must say I'm impressed with it as we'll. I like it every bit as much as the vortex scopes. Still not a night force. So I guess your decision is how much to spend and how long can you wait. I always pull a scope on one of my other guns not being used at the moment and make due while I scrape together the night force money.

I think the vortex is a good scope and worth their price. However I don't think they are a night force. In my opinion I'd rather save a little longer and go night force. But it your looking to spend under a $1000 then vortex is a good option. I never thought I'd say this ever but against my screaming my dad bought a bushnell 6500. And I must say I'm impressed with it as we'll. I like it every bit as much as the vortex scopes. Still not a night force. So I guess your decision is how much to spend and how long can you wait. I always pull a scope on one of my other guns not being used at the moment and make due while I scrape together the night force money.
Vortex are definitely not a NF, but for the money, you definitely get more than what you pay for, IMO. They are well worth the money.

However, I feel that once you get above the $1000 mark on glass, you need to just go ahead and save your pennies and just get a NF NXS.

I should be selling my car soon...So I'll be able to save up for a NF or 2 hopefully over the next year or so.

Well... I have two Zeiss, one SWFA, a Leoupold and one Vortex already. I've always wanted a Nightforce. Anybody want to buy a jeep?... I'm only half joking

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.