New StaBALL

I bought a couple of pounds of StaBall 6.5 to test in a 280ai shooting long monos. Case fill was the primary reason I'm trying it. It definitely helped reduce the compressed loads I was encountering with slower longer kernel powder. Time and testing will tell if it will be a good option.

Haven't tried the ones you listed.

6.5 Staball has done well for me in a few. Similar burn rate to H4350. 6.5 Creedmoor, 300 WM with 152 Hammers.

I actually tried it with 215 Bergers and 200 SGKs in a 20" 308 win. 215s were meh at 2422 FPS, but the 200 SGK got me 2513 FPS in Norma cases, loaded long.

I bought a couple of pounds of StaBall 6.5 to test in a 280ai shooting long monos. Case fill was the primary reason I'm trying it. It definitely helped reduce the compressed loads I was encountering with slower longer kernel powder. Time and testing will tell if it will be a good option.
I'm using it in my 280 Ai's but with short to medium monos and the velocity and accuracy has been outstanding. The price per pound is good too and availability was above average in our area.