New shirt

martyj

This is true

Attachments

• A13usaonutL._CLa 2140,2000 81xjOUQhrvL.png 0,0,2140,2000+0.0,0.0,2140.0,2000.0_AC_UL500_.jpg
    A13usaonutL._CLa 2140,2000 81xjOUQhrvL.png 0,0,2140,2000+0.0,0.0,2140.0,2000.0_AC_UL500_.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 61
The older we get, the more often we have doubts about "can I wear this," "is it decent at my age," and I've noticed this in some people from certain countries. My colleagues are a multicultural society and many of them weren`t born in the states, so I find their stereotypes a little funny… I think stereotypes are a kind of brake on the social development. What difference does it make what you wear at 40 or 50, if you like it? One of my colleague, who is over 60, likes to wear T-shirts from https://boundbyhonor.net/collections/military-products and he feels young and happy! That`s important!

What difference does it make what you wear at 40 or 50, if you like it
I understand what you're saying and who cares about what others think.
We were at the county fair a couple months ago and a woman who was probably close to 60 was dressed in something that I would expect a teenage girl to be wearing. Trust me it wasn't a pretty sight especially with the top of her chest showing but the rest of it was near her waist!
She could care less but I can't unsee it.

I understand what you're saying and who cares about what others think.
We were at the county fair a couple months ago and a woman who was probably close to 60 was dressed in something that I would expect a teenage girl to be wearing. Trust me it wasn't a pretty sight especially with the top of her chest showing but the rest of it was near her waist!
She could care less but I can't unsee it.
Like to see women like that do jumping jacks, two black eyes and broken nose. What would you call the injury, nipple lash? 😁