New proposed ATF powder registry

Good luck in Mexico North (cal) Anything you order out that's coming into Cal is flag. If you use an address that's Cal to purchase powder and possible primers even if being sent to another state, most of the time they won't sent it direct.
I ran into this several years ago. I was being told no from a supplier. Even with that address to another state. My crebit card address was cal. So I went to another card I have and that worked just fine. Well I have moved my business and banking address to another state.
I now have everything shipped to Montana. Even if I am in Mexico-North part of the time. You don't see any looting in Montana, but in cal you sure do. We can carry in Montana. Not in Cal. Cal wants to add more gun laws. Montana they got ridd of a lot of them. Only the state can pass gun laws now. A few cities are still trying to do that. but generally stopped in Montana. A great many years ago I went into a sporting goods store to get some powder. This was back in the 90's. They wanted my address, thumb print. That was the last time I got anything in this state of Mexico-North.
Hey Mike, why so hostile to California. Some of us are "trapped behind enemy lines". This state wasnt always a leftist mess. California was invaded starting in early 60's bringing people like Pelosi here. I was raised many years ago just 25 miles south of San Franscisco. It rural then. I hunted and fished freely. There are many gun owners.and sportsmen here.it's beautiful and has great Weather. Someday we might even get it back. Take care!
From a friend in California!