New proposed ATF powder registry

hesse

Hey is anybody heard that the ATF is trying to make a powder registry that you have to register any explosive powders with your local fire department in case of a fire everybody needs to find this information and they're doing a comment. Right now about it so they're going to know how much powder you have what kind of powder and you have to fill out a form yearly

First I've heard about this. Go figure, the gov making rules no one knows about. Thanks for the heads up. I wouldn't worry too much about what section you put this under, it's a holiday weekend so traffic might be a little slow.

Don't forget that if you list all the powder you have, or loaded ammo, your homeowners insurance is more than likely to drop you.
That's what I've been wondering if this is going to change homeowners insurance policies. Make them real expensive or won't insure you, like you stated. That could very state by state also.

Hey is anybody heard that the ATF is trying to make a powder registry that you have to register any explosive powders with your local fire department in case of a fire everybody needs to find this information and they're doing a comment. Right now about it so they're going to know how much powder you have what kind of powder and you have to fill out a form yearly

Fork the ATF! memtb