New Premier Varmint....

OKbow87

Just saw this on their website.

Premier Reticles | Products | Heritage 3-15x50mm Varmint

I have been looking forward to SHOT hoping they would come out with the moa reticles in their light tacticals models. I have been thinking for a while that the light tactical model would be the ultimate long range hunting scope for me if they had an moa reticle. My buddy/hunting partner sent me a link to the new scope today. Don't know what the price is going to be, but I'm going to guess right around $2000. That would put it right between the hunter and light tactical models price wise. Which would also put it $100 dollars or less from a g7, has way better glass, weighs a 1/2 lb less, and front focal plane reticle that will maintain your ability to use your drop reticle at any power.

I would still rather have their moa reticle from their full size tactical scopes, but the cbr looks like it would serve its purpose since I dial my elevation and wind 90% of the time. I will still be waiting until SHOT to see what else they release, but wouldn't be surprised if I replace the nxs 3.5-15's on both my hunting guns with these.

Disclaimer... I have no affiliation with Premier Reticles, just really excited about this.

I talked with Premier and waiting to see when they will be available.
I'am still debating on this or the Nightforce. I have not looked thru either.
I know Premier does have better glass but the Nightforce is rugged,
tough and tracks perfect.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.