akallus

my model 70 in 243 wssm

100_0457.jpg

100_0458.jpg

100_0459.jpg

progress.gif

Last edited:
Very nice.

Did you form the cheek rest your self ? was it kydex material ?

thanks
bigbuck

yes i made it my self out of kydex i was planning on doing a step by step build at some point when ever i get the time to sit down and do it. it only took me a couple of hours once i decided on the design and sloted hole placement.

Here's your grade on the project:

Innovation: 3.98
Color Choice: 3.97
Digital Size: 4.0
Craftsmanship: 4.0
Color Dispersion: 3.78
Personal Touch (Skull) 3.975
Extra Poionts: 4.0 (Cammo Recoil Pad)

Cheek Piece: 4.1

The project looks like a personal adaptation of standard digital pattern which in my opinion is much more effective that what the military and other do.

For the Coupe di Grass what'cha gonna do to the metal including the scope.:)

If you do the metal to the same level of effectiveness you're gonna have to tether it to you so you can find it if you ever have to go behind the "bush".:)

Very nice. One of the better ones I've seen......

thanks both of you. and it is just krylon. nothing fancy. about the metal. i havent decided. due to the fact that i plan on rebarreling it at some point with something a little bit heavyier that just a light sporter barrel on there right now. and maybe down the road a better stock to thats just the factory stock its ok but at the same time its not the gratest.

i have a stripped pss stock i am selling if you want another paint project. sounds like its right up your alley.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.