New Mill

Jrigby

<strong>SPONSOR</strong>
Been wanting to upgrade my mill for a couple of years and finally found one in the right price and most of the features that I wanted. It took two days to get the old battle axe out and the new one moved in. My little Haas now has a big brother. make it nice for inletting stocks for bottom metal. I don't have to open the windows and worry about hitting the stock on the sheet metal. I also added a Nice HRT-210 4th axis so now both machines have the capabilty when needed and programs swap back and forth with out having to reformat.

5-8-10001.jpg

Big Brother

5-8-10003.jpg

Little brother

Very Cool indeed!

I ran two just like this for a number of years and loved it. I can not even imagine what it would be like to have one of these let alone two of them for my hobby!

Well done

Neal

I don't know what to be more envious of, having the mill or a shop big enough to house it! Never mind having two of them.

Well done!

Fitch

Quite impressive and expensive I'll bet:).
Well so fare they keep paying for them selfs, when they stop doing that all the fun and games are over :). It sure make inletting stocks for bottom metal nice.

Maybe you can post some pics of some work once you've had a chance to put it to good use.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.