New member from North Carolina

Arapaho

I have followed the site for years and just joined. I have hunted all of my life (50 plus years), shot long range for several years and shoot a match or two in f-class when I can. I enjoy reloading, shooting and hunting. I have several custom built rifles and like many others on this site, I strive for extreme accuracy.

Yes, I have shot several matches in Butner but haven't shot any lately. I wanted to shoot the last 600 yard match with the new build but the weather was a nightmare. Of course, Butner is always known for some wind. I like shooting on some farms and do that more often with some friends. I try to stay on the trigger weekly when hunting season is out.

Welcome from down on the coast!
Do you have any contacts for duck hunting down that way. Me and a few buddies here at work usually go a few times a year and we decided not to go back to Arkansas this year. If you know any good guide services or a buddy that may put us in a few ducks, we don't mind paying a reasonable fee.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.