New member from N.E. Ohio

Cover Dog

I would like to introduce myself. As my name implys we have Grouse and Woodcock dogs. I use this same name on every site I belong to, so if you see it, it's me.

Life long Ohio resident, I own a Boarding kennel and have run dogs for many years in Horseback trials, and more recently Grouse and Woodcock Cover Dog trials.

If it involves guns or hunting I am there. Have gone out west in the past for Elk, Mule Deer, and Goats. And yearly for unpland birds. I shoot Skeet, Sporting Clays, 5 Stand all with a SxS, practical pistol shoots and long range target shooting.

Have been a varmit hunter since 1980 when I purchased my first 22-250. Enjoy coyote hunting and anything that will get me outside. Hope this will give all of you a little insite to myself.

Cover Dog

Welcome to LRH Cover Dog! Won't take long for you to get comfortable here. Lots of good people here willing to share their knowledge and info.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.