New Long Range Competition Series

TXshooter

I just found out about this and had to share it with you guys. I am very excited, this thing is being put on practically in my back yard. It has a large 25k cash payout at the first shoot. It has a shooter protected classification system after the first competition. So shooters get to compete against others with the same skill level. And it will have competitions throughout the U.S.

montague.PNG

Hello,

That is going to be a busy comp day, as it will require minimum of 250 shooters to be competing in order for $25k cash to be paid out since 50% of entry fees will be used to offer payout and 25% of entry fees goes into escrow for finals. Unless the association has some "donated" money for the 1st annual comp.

Where did you find information about comps throughout the US?

NALRSA – PLATINUM MEMBER BENEFITS ($350 / year)

Members receive a NALRSA membership card.
Members receive a NALRSA cap.
Members receive a NALRSA T-shirt.
Members receive a NALRSA decal.
Members may pre-shoot the course the day before the match starts.
Members welcome to attend any seminar's held the day before the match at no charge.
Access to online newsletter.
Access to private Platinum FB group.

Bullet point #5 is quiet interesting.....

THEIS

When I was told about the comp. the guy told me the shoot will be in something like 30 states this year and all 50 by next year with the final back here in Texas.

Hello,

O ok, I asked because nothing about that is on their website, not even their "finals" date. Their FB page says more comp locations coming but nothing as optimistic as in every state.

They are going to have to have some large venues in each state to hold comps because of how many participants they are wanting to run through their progressive staged match to keep their plan of having largest payouts in the industry.

THEIS

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.