Aaron Davidson's new TV series, "Long Range Pursuit" on Thursday, December 30

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
Hot off the press from Aaron Davidson.

Aaron Davidson is launching his new TV series, "Long Range Pursuit" on Thursday, December 30 at 10:30pm EST. Additional showings are available Friday at 6pm, and Saturday at 12:30am.

The show continues the long range shooting tips and hunting trips Aaron and his brother Mike brought to "The Best of the West", with the addition of several other segments targeted towards Long Range Shooting.

The first episode features Mike hunting Elk in UT. Mike makes the farthest first shot kill we have ever recorded for television--you will have to tune in to see how far! "Long Range Pursuit" is available only on Sportsman Channel.

This will be fabulous! And I was finally able to get Sportsmans Channel added last week.

So are Aaron and his brother moving away from best of the west or are they just adding this program. I noticed that Arron has added some new gear like the nightforce scope and the new range finder. I don't believe I would buy a huskama(sp) but the G7 nightforce would be another story...

Aaron and Mike left BOTW almost a year ago. Aaron retained his rifle company, Gunwerks. Since then he has Started G7, I have 3 of the G7/NF scopes comming as we speak.

Even though I shoot the specialty pistols I am interested in anything long range rifle or not. But I have been having problems getting the different shows recorded. I haven't seen BOTW for a long time. I have got Christensen Outdoors and now Long Range Pursuit. Any others that I should know about? Slim

I just watched the first of Aaron's new Long Range Pursuit episodes.

First rate as I'd expect of Aaron and Mike.

As usual Comcast sucks that way. Called them asking for it and they said no. I said well Direct TV will give to me and she then suggested that maybe I should be with Direct TV. I now am and it was one of the best decisions I made. Slim

Just caught the show,nice bull,felt sorry for him, having to listen to that guy bugle:D Liked the shop demo.Those g7 look sweet

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.