New Guy - Georgia

Not originally from GA, this is where my path brought my after 24 years in the Army. I've been on here reading and trying to learn. I've never really been a long distance guy, but I would like to get into shooting more. I have a buddy who bought a CA 6.5 PRC and wants me to get one as well. I've been looking at the CA, Fierce and Proof Research rifles. Hoping to learn more and maybe getting into shooting soon. Thanks!
Welcome from TX

Another welcome from Tennessee. There are a number of very knowledgeable enthusiasts on LRH forum. Are you considering reloading? If so, this is the most significant step you can take in progressing your shooting passion to the next level.

Welcome from WA state, The Navy had me in GA for 16 years out of my 26 with them. Never was a place I thought I would end up when I joined the Navy that's for sure but it was a good place to raise a family and got some great whitetail hunting in.

Not originally from GA, this is where my path brought my after 24 years in the Army. I've been on here reading and trying to learn. I've never really been a long distance guy, but I would like to get into shooting more. I have a buddy who bought a CA 6.5 PRC and wants me to get one as well. I've been looking at the CA, Fierce and Proof Research rifles. Hoping to learn more and maybe getting into shooting soon. Thanks!
Welcome to Ga and LRH.

Welcome to the forum. I'm kinda new, too.
Military service members like you help keep this great country safe and we are indebted to you.
By the way, you won't be able to PM another member until you get like 10 posts or so.

A hardy welcome from Montana! There are a ton of fellow vets as well as LEO pros on this site and we thank you and your wife for your life time of service to our great country! As they say, "Here in Len's house", you can learn more than you may even want to know! Enjoy your well deserved retirement and stay well and safe. DT in MT

Well, I started out wanting to do my initial enlistment in the 82nd, then before I knew it, I was at 10 years in....might as well do the full 20 after that. My wife who also was in the Army stayed until she had 22 years, so I stayed in until I had 24 so I could call her a quitter...lol
I met my first wife at the NCO club in Ft. Mason. One thing I learned from that is never ever drink in a place that sells beer by the pitcher for .50 cents!

Recent Posts