New guy from Montana

big7fan

I am so excited to be a member. My gunsmith told me about this site.
I'ved been reloading for 20 years and know that I'm probably doing a lot of things wrong....so I'm really excited to be able to utilize the experience and expertise that I'm sure is abundant on the site.
Also wanting to build several new guns and will be looking for guidance and recommendations.

And who knows..... with 20 years reloading experience I may even have a little to offer

Welcome aboard B7f,pick any seat you want ,your Smith was right it's a great forum and we're Happy to have you join us. Lots and lots of knowledge in these many pages of answers to many a question. I learned reloading by reading and re-reading the loading manuals ,wasn't any call lines ,forums and when I meet a fellow reloader I politely asked all the questions he'd answer . So seat back relax and let your journey be as fun as your questions ,reading is still the answer ,Cheers enjoy the ride 😉🧐😆

I'ved been reloading for 20 years and know that I'm probably doing a lot of things wrong....so I'm really excited to be able to utilize the experience and expertise that I'm sure is abundant on the site.
Also wanting to build several new guns and will be looking for guidance and recommendations.

And who knows..... with 20 years reloading experience I may even have a little to offer
Greetings from Great Falls! Welcome to LRH, and enjoy!

Ed

Welcome from Montana. Lots can be learned here.

Hello from the Wet side of Washington!