New from Montana

windypants

I've been a member since December. I've been wanting to get into long range shooting and hunting for a while, and last fall I took the plunge and bought a factory 28 Nosler. That was a total fiasco, but a great learning experience--never did get that rifle to shoot like I wanted. I eventually bought a 25 Creedmoor from a member on this forum, and that rifle has been amazing. It shoots sub-1/4 MOA and is a blast to shoot. I've been terrorizing the coyotes around here with 1000+ yard shots. The day before yesterday, I missed one at 1476 yards--shot right under him. I'm gettin' close! Learning to read the wind has been the biggest challenge, especially with this rifle shooting 135 Bergers at only 2740fps. Anyway, I've been bitten by the bug pretty bad and I've got a custom rifle in the works chambered in 30-28 Nosler. I just got a Terminus Zeus action and am waiting for a Bartlein barrel. This rig oughta' be able to reach out and touch those coyotes! But I need to raise some money for this build, so I am thinking of selling a couple of rifles. I don't have sufficient privileges to post in the classifieds yet, so maybe you guys can help me out here. Thank you.

I've been a member since December. I've been wanting to get into long range shooting and hunting for a while, and last fall I took the plunge and bought a factory 28 Nosler. That was a total fiasco, but a great learning experience--never did get that rifle to shoot like I wanted. I eventually bought a 25 Creedmoor from a member on this forum, and that rifle has been amazing. It shoots sub-1/4 MOA and is a blast to shoot. I've been terrorizing the coyotes around here with 1000+ yard shots. The day before yesterday, I missed one at 1476 yards--shot right under him. I'm gettin' close! Learning to read the wind has been the biggest challenge, especially with this rifle shooting 135 Bergers at only 2740fps. Anyway, I've been bitten by the bug pretty bad and I've got a custom rifle in the works chambered in 30-28 Nosler. I just got a Terminus Zeus action and am waiting for a Bartlein barrel. This rig oughta' be able to reach out and touch those coyotes! But I need to raise some money for this build, so I am thinking of selling a couple of rifles. I don't have sufficient privileges to post in the classifieds yet, so maybe you guys can help me out here. Thank you.
Greetings from the Great Falls side of the Big Sky Country. A belated welcome to LRH, and enjoy it.

You should be able to post on the classified now since you have more than 10 post counts. Good luck with your build and sale.

Ed

Howdy since you have been sneaking around the ditches like those coyotes. Lots of people willing to help with great information. Please share your info freely so we can learn from you. Enjoy the ride and think of baseball if you think your going over the edge.

Howdy since you have been sneaking around the ditches like those coyotes. Lots of people willing to help with great information. Please share your info freely so we can learn from you. Enjoy the ride and think of baseball if you think your going over the edge.
I've learned a lot here, just haven't engaged much.